Lamb is a naturally fatty meat, making them into spicy homemade burgers is a great use for lamb mince. It is a very quick and easy to make.
This serves 2 adults.
- 450g of lamb mince
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tsp coriander seed, ground
- 1 tsp of chilli (optional)
- coconut oil or other healthy fat for frying
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients and shape into meatball or burger shapes
- Fry in a pan on a moderate heat for about 6 minutes each side or until the meat is cooked through
- Serve with greek yoghurt (add fresh mint for an extra delicious flavour) and some non starchy veg