Avoid nasty shop brought breads, with ingredients just like these ones.
Here is a healthier cracker alternative.
- 140g Almond Flour
- 75g Sesame seeds
- 1 level tsp of sea salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp of herbs
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the wet ingredients and stir thoroughly to make a dough
- Half the dough and roll out between 2 sheets of parchment paper onto a baking tray. Repeat with the other half
- Bake for 12 minutes until crisp.
Delicious with cheese