This makes a great lunch, very filling with some low carb crackers. It would also be a really tasty with chicken.This will keep in the fridge for a few days.
- 1 large Aubergine (or 2 courgettes)
- a large knob of butter
- 60ml of tahini
- 4 tblsp of extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C.
- Roughly chop the aubergine and place on a tray with the butter.Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until soft. Stir every now and again to ensure no edge pieces burn
- The place all the ingredients including the roasted aubergine into a food processor and blend to your desired consistency.