A Frittata is a great way to combine the superfood eggs with leftover meats. This is ideal for a weekend lunch or a dinner. It’s also great cold so can be used as a packed lunch.
- 400g of leftover meat (e.g. roast chicken)
- 1 pepper chopped
- 400g of par cooked veg ( e.g. broccoli, cauliflower)
- a handful of olives
- 7 eggs
- 50ml of full fat milk or cream
- 150g Cheddar cheese slices or grated cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Line the dish with parchment paper to avoid sticking. Preheat the oven to 180 deg C
- Assemble the meat and veg in the dish.
- Beat the eggs and milk/cream well and season
- Pour over the meat and veg and top with the cheese
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until the eggs are done but not rubbery