These are handy for a dessert or as a lunchbox item. This is a modification of a recipe I found on ditch the carbs.com
- 200g sunflower seeds
- 100g Pumpkin seeds
- 50g linseed
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tblsp of melted coconut oil
- 50g dessicated coconut
- 25g of raw cocoa powder
- a good pinch of salt
- Place all the seeds and salt into a food processor and grind them to a paste.
- Add the eggs and mashed banana and blast for a few minutes.
- Add the vanilla,cinnamon and coconut oil and combine well.
- Now add the dessicated coconut and cocoa powder and combine, you may need to do this by hand as the mixture can become difficult to work.
- Place the dough onto a parchment lined cookie tray and flatten out
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes at 180 deg C.
- Remove from oven and when cooled, cut into squares and serve with whipped cream or greek yoghurt. If you want to go the extra mile, you could always top them with some melted 85% cocoa dark chocolate when they are fully cooled.