As the days get brighter and a bit warmer, it’s good to have a break away from the stews and currys.
- 200g of smoked salmon
- 1 pepper chopped
- 1 leek chopped
- a handful of olives
- 7 eggs
- 50ml of full fat milk or cream
- 150g Cheddar cheese slices or grated cheddar
- Salt and pepper
- Line the dish with parchment paper to avoid sticking. Preheat the oven to 180 deg C
- Assemble the smoked salmon and veg in the dish.
- Beat the eggs and milk/cream well and season
- Pour over the salmon and veg and top with the cheese
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until the eggs are just cooked
- Serve drizzled with olive oil and a salad or non starchy veg on the side