If you like Chinese Food, here is a very fast and easy recipe without all the sugar and flavour enhancers. This is a LCHF real food recipe and it’s an ideal mid week dinner if you have nothing prepared in advance.
This recipe serves 2 adults
- 400g of stir fry beef
1 thumbsize piece of fresh grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic grated
2 tablespoon wheat free soy sauce (tamari)
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tblsp coconut oil for frying
- 1 fresh chilli finely sliced
- Mix together of the tamari, ginger and grated garlic and marinate the beef in the mixture for about 30 minutes. If you are short on time, no need to wait the 30 minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a wok or large frying pan
- Fry the onions for a few minutes until softened
- Add the marinated beef and fry for a few minutes on a high heat, stirring continuously until cooked to your liking.
- Add the sliced chilli and stir through
- Serve with shredded cabbage or broccoli