This Asian dressing is really flavoursome and is great with roast pork, but could just as easily work with chicken.
- 1 kg pork joint (fattier cut preferably)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 large handfuls of coriander leaves and stalks
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tamari (wheat free soy)
- Preheat the oven to 180 deg C.
- Place the pork into an oven proof dish and cover with tin foil.
- Roast for 1 hour 30 minutes or until the juices run clear
- In the mean time, combine the remaining ingredients using a stick blender or food processor to make the dressing.
- Serve the pork drizzled in the dressing, with roasted low carb veg such as peppers and kimchee