Oily fish such as salmon is a really great source of Omega 3 fats which we need lots of for good health. This is a superfast recipe, ideal for mid week or when you are in a rush.
Serves 1, so multiply up per person
- 1 fresh salmon fillet
- 1 tblsp cream cheese e.g. Boursin
- 1 or 2 slices of cured ham such as parma ham
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200 deg C
- Cover the salmon with the cream cheese and wrap with parma ham. Place on a tray with the cherry tomatoes and roast for 15 minutes, until the salmon is just cooked through.
- Serve with low carb greens such as broccoli and roasted kale and guacamole