This recipe is a handy 90 second bread. It contains an egg and is served with a Humpty Dumpty (boiled) egg, perfectly filling and very nutritous for breakfast or lunch. The fun egg cup is very amusing for young children, they will be fighting for one!
It is best if eaten immediately as it tends to dry out if left too long. If it works out too dry scale back the coconut flour a little next time, as it tends to be very dense.
- 1 tblsp of coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 18g of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- a good sprinkling of sea salt
- In a small bowl melt the coconut in the mircowave. Now add the egg and stir well.
- Add the remaining dry ingredient and give a good mix to ensure all the ingredients are combined
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds and it’s done
- Serve buttered with a Humpty Dumpty Egg.